6 Things therapists wish you knew
Here in this post, we are providing ‘6 Things therapists wish you knew. You can discuss more your concerns about mental health in our community, and we will provide you with tips and solutions in a short time. Keep visiting Mental Health.
Things therapists wish you knew
Following are the 6 things therapists wish you knew:
- It’s all about collaboration. Therapy is not done to you but with you.
- The right fit matters. Feeling comfortable is key.
- Recognizing the process is important. Patients may need to do work outside of sessions.
- Honesty and sharing are key. Therapists need to understand patients to help.
- All emotions are welcome. Do not hide, reduce, or deny emotions in therapy.
- The goal is not to be fixed. Strive for growth instead.