5 Tips to Improve Sleep
Here in this post, we are providing the “5 Tips to Improve Sleep”. You can discuss more your concerns about mental health in our community, and we will provide you with tips and solutions in a short time. Keep visiting Mental Health.
Sleep is important for a person’s health. Healthy adults need between 7-9 hours of sleep per night. Babies ad teenagers require more sleep for their growth and health. People over 65 years of age require 7-8 hours of sleep. Everyone’s sleep needs are different, even within the same age group. If a person is unable to sleep properly and failed to follow his sleep pattern. Then, it causes behavioral problems.
Most people frequently experience sleeping problems due to stress, hectic schedules, and other outside influences. However, when these issues begin to occur on a regular basis and interfere with daily life, they may indicate a sleeping disorder/problems.
Signs you’re not getting enough sleep
Some signs you may not be getting enough sleep include:
- Drowsy all the day
- Irritable or moody
- Less productive and focused
- Increase appetite
- Poor judgment and decision-making
- Skin is affected (dark undereye circles, dull complexion, droopy corners of the mouth).
Bedtimes are based on:
- Wake-up time
- Completing five or six 90-minute sleep cycles
- Allowing 15 minutes to fall asleep
Tips to improve sleep
There are the following tips to improve sleep.
- Free your room from distractions.
- Don’t drink coffee or sweet drinks at least 5 hours before going to sleep.
- Exercise regularly.
- If too many thoughts come to your mind. Try to write them in a journal.
- If you can’t sleep, don’t force it.
If your sleep problem affecting your daily life, consult a medical professional.